Learn to Sew - Beginner - Envelope Cushion Cover
Fancy learning how to sew? This simple cushion over is a perfect first project to help you get to grips with the sewing machine!
Level - Complete Beginner
What you will learn in this 3 hour workshop:
- How to set up and thread a sewing machine
- How to use a simple pattern and cut out your fabric
- How to construct the cushion cover
- How to make a button hole
- A simple way to neaten off seams
What is included?
- All fabric, materials and use of equiptment
- Tea/coffee and light refreshments
Tutor - Lauren Guthrie
"Knowing how to make a simple cushion cover will get you started on personalising your home with your own creations. It's a perfect first project for getting your confidence up on the machine."
Cancellation policy can be viewed by clicking here