To celebrate the opening of our brand new, fantabulous bricks and mortar store on Saturday 27th April we are launching a super duper prize draw with lots of g&g goodies up for grabs.
Our amaze-ing prize list is......
- One whopping £50 voucher to spend on any special fabric, yarn or habby treats that catch your eye in our new store!
- Two £30 vouchers to spend on any workshops that take your fancy in our creative studio!
- Two coffee and sweet treats for you and friend from our coffee counter! You can stop by whenever is convienent for you, chill out, have a nice cuppa, and take in the atmosphere in store.
- One Melody Millar, for Kokka, fat quarter bundle of cotton canvas fabric in her vintage-style flower print!
- One cake and baking themed fabric bundle!
- One spotty cotton canvas bundle of Sevenberry fabric!
- One bunch of 8m of dusky vintage style ric racs and ribbons!
- One bundle of bright and vivid Rico Creative Cotton Aran yarn and bamboo crochet hook to hook up a funky project!
- One Colette Laurel Dress Sewing Pattern - includes a free bonus e-booklet with 9 extra variations!
- One Oliver + S Croquet Dress Sewing Pattern!
All you need to do to enter is find one of our special invitation postcards in one of the many locations I'll be dropping them at, at various locations around Birmingham.
They look like this..........
Follow me on twitter @guthrieghani to find out where I've left them as I go along, and keep an eye on the blog where I'll post a list of places you can find them. Or if you are part of a sewing/knitting/craft group and would like me to get some to you, just send me an email... [email protected] I've only got a finite number of cards, so....when they're gone they're gone!
Then, just come along on the opening day of our bricks and mortar shop, Saturday 27th April 10.30am - 5.30pm, bring your special invitation post card with you, let us know your name and email address (so we can get in touch with you if you win) and that's it! Simple as that!
Where will you find yours?!...................